The combination of Janssen, VCK Logistics Supply Chain Solutions and VCK Logistics Air- and Ocean Freight creates a leading logistics multinational, offering a one-stop shop solution.
Both companies complement each other in offering clients a wide range of logistical services to fully control supply chain processes. The combined offering includes services ranging from (e-commerce) fulfilment services, global air- and ocean freight forwarding, warehousing, distribution, technical services and control tower services (4PL). Combining locations of VCK Logistics Supply Chain Solutions (Netherland and Germany), VCK Logistics Air- and Ocean Freight and Janssen creates a logistics network with strategical location in the Netherlands (Amsterdam, Schiphol airport, Venlo, Rotterdam), Belgium (Antwerp, Brussels), Germany (Hamburg, Duisburg, Düsseldorf, Bielefeld), Switzerland (Zürich) and Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh). This network of logistical hot-spots enables the group to improve efficiency and control in client’s supply chains.
The combined group will be a leading logistics group employing over 800 people with revenues of more than € 350 million. The transaction is supported by Waterland Private Equity Investments and is expected after approval of Dutch and German anti-trust authorities.
- Austrian Private Equity & Venture Capital Organisation (AVCO)
- Belgian Venturing Association (BVA)
- British Private Equity & Venture Capital Association (BVCA)
- Bundesverband deutscher Kapitalbeteiligungsgesellschaften (BVK)
- Irish Venture Capital Association (IVCA)
- Nederlandse Vereniging van Participatiemaatschappijen (NVP)
- Polskie Stowarzyszenie Inwestorow Kapitalowych (PSIK)
- Swiss Private Equity & Corporate Finance Association (SECA)