Waterland provides growth capital to Intracto, an innovative digital services group in the Benelux, which operates at the crossroads of strategy, creation, marketing and technology.
Intracto was founded in 2005 by Pieter Janssens and has since grown into one of the leading digital service providers in the Benelux. Intracto assists its clients in the digitization of both internal business activities as well as user experiences, through a combination of technical and creative services. The company has offices in Herentals (BE), Antwerp (BE) and ‘s-Hertogenbosch (NL) and operates under brands such as Mosquito, Have A Nice Day and Snackbytes.
Intracto combines a strong organic growth of +30% per year with complementary acquisitions. To accelerate this growth path on an international scale, Intracto attracts Waterland as a hands-on partner with proven buy & build competence.
“ Partnering with Waterland is a logical step for us. Their experience in accelerating growth is of great value to Intracto. I look forward to writing the next chapter together with Waterland and the Intracto team. – Pieter Janssens, Founder and CEO of Intracto
“ Intracto has the ambition to acquire a leading position and to help shape the future of the European sector. Our partnership with Intracto fits perfectly with our strategy to support leading companies in their international growth. -- Cedric Van Cauwenberghe, Managing Partner of Waterland.
- Austrian Private Equity & Venture Capital Organisation (AVCO)
- Belgian Venturing Association (BVA)
- British Private Equity & Venture Capital Association (BVCA)
- Bundesverband deutscher Kapitalbeteiligungsgesellschaften (BVK)
- Irish Venture Capital Association (IVCA)
- Nederlandse Vereniging van Participatiemaatschappijen (NVP)
- Polskie Stowarzyszenie Inwestorow Kapitalowych (PSIK)
- Swiss Private Equity & Corporate Finance Association (SECA)